Supported Mindful Learning: SMiLe!
Are you a college student who is feeling down, sad, or distressed? Our IMPACT Lab is conducting a study on an 8-week mindfulness meditation intervention using the phone app, Headspace.
- Some students will be placed into online and in-person peer support groups to share goals, success, progress, and encouragement related to the Headspace intervention.
- Random assignment will sort start times into this semester or the next.
- Participants will complete questionnaires at 4 timepoints, and non-invasive EEG recordings at 2 timepoints, receiving up to $70 or 10 Sona credits (for PSYC 100/101).
- Spring semester 2019 program launched in early February.
- To see if you are eligible, click HERE now.
- Please email email@example.com or call (773) 508-3020 with any questions.